Sunday, November 30, 2008

I feel so bliss

Life is great...Thank God for the blessings and fashionably yours is counting my blessings. I feel so bliss :)

Despite my hectic, stressful and busy schedule, I will find time to enjoy and live life to the fullest.

I love drinking beer....It helps me to relax and unwind. I wanna drink my favourite Carlsberg beer but it is out of stock at the supermarket. Ended up drinking Oranjeboom beer now and it is my first time drinking it. Not bad for the cheaper price compared to Carlsberg.....but give me a can of Carlsberg anytime please.


I am drinking beer,
listening to nice songs,
gazing at the starry starry night sky,
counting stars under the moonlight
Enjoying the quietness & peace
of the night
Wishing upon the stars
to let there be
Peace on Earth
Cheers :)

No comments: