Sunday, November 30, 2008

What am I up to recently ?

Last Wednesday night after I knocked off from work, fashionably yours dropped by Robinsons Cardmembers Nights. Robinsions hosted a very special Christmas this year for their distinguished cardmembers and I received their invitation to attend the cardmembers night. They closed their doors to the public on that night from 1830 hour to 2300 hour. I worked late on last Wednesday but since they closed at 2300 hour, so in time for me to shop. I am such a shopaholic and I love good bargains. Another good point is fashionably yours working area is in Orchard Road and surrounded by Shopping malls, so it is easier and convenient for me to hop around after work to indulge in some retail therapy and some drinks too.

Caught the cast of Dim Sum Dollies while fashionably yours was there shopping. They spiced up the holiday seasons with their sexy voices. They sang and carck jokes. It was fun watching them while shopping at The Robinsons.

I bought this - the Serenity, a limited edition True Match Two-way Foundation case that has been designed in collaboration with Singapore's Icon, Nadya Hutagalung.

Fashionably yours is spending for a good cause. For every limited edition Serenity set sold, L'oreal Paris will donate a cosmetic item to help support the Singapore Cancer Society's Look Good, Feel Better program. It will enrich the lives of women who have battled cancer with both beauty and serenity through the purchase of this limited edition collectible.

Le't not forget to do good during this festive season. Fashionably yours always believe in spending for a good cause and my motto is I can and I want to make a difference to someone's life by my little effort. It may not means so much to me, but it may means alot to someone's life.

A free pouch that comes with the purchase of the Limited Edition Serenity True Match Two-way Foundation.

Last Friday, went for tea with Lemon-san at Coffee & Toast after we had our meals during lunch time. As usual, we were yakking away happily. Chatted anything under the sun.

After we had finished drinking our tea, Lemon-san went to run his own errands while fashionably yours did my lunch time Christmas shopping. Was at Crabtree & Evelyn at The Paragon. Met 2 lovely ladies while fashionably yours was shopping at Crabtree & Evelyn. I helped Maggie to get her Crabtree & Evelyn's membership card. She needs about SGD60 to top up to SGD300 to get her membership card. She is a very nice lady, offering me if I wanna buy anything from Aussino as she can get 40% discount since she is an Aussino card membership. I don't need anything from Aussino at that point of time, so I declined her nice offer. Also chatted with one English woman and we exchanged pointers on the products. All-in-all, a very happy shopping experience. Nice meeting you ladies and hope to see your around.


My Christmas Shoppings
Bought this yummy sweets


So after my lunch time retail therapy, fashionably yours worked very hard all the way from Friday afternoon till Saturday. Burnt my weekend. I am now in a Christmas mood and looking forward to the holiday festive seasons.
Cheers :)






No comments: