Thursday, November 20, 2008

My Big and Fashionably Yours

My workaholic big messaged me this morning, despite his busy schedule. He told me he always wanna buy me lunch but now his work is killing him and fighting to survive. These 2 months are so desperate for him. Looks like his hands and head are very full now. I wish I could help him but his professional is beyond my knowledge. I am proud of his career though it keeps him away from fashionably yours. At times, he travels too. Think he feels bad for neglecting me for so long. I don't want to make him feel bad, so I try to be the understanding woman behind him. I just keep very quiet, encourage him when he opens up to me and be his pillar of strength.

In fact, I leave him alone to handle his own stuffy. I did not disturb him so that he can concentrate on his work and not to be distracted by me. We are two busy people who are so busy and caught up with our own work and stuffy. I need to work, attend private events and catch up with friends. For the past few weeks, I just feel like sleeping after clocking12 hours everyday at work. Even weekends, I just want to hole up and rest. I just realized fashionably yours has been sleeping for only between 4 to 6 hours per night for the past few weeks. Sounds like a superwoman. How did I survive for sleeping for such a short number of hours. At least I need 7 to 8 hours of beauty sleep. Glad my budgeting and costing is almost done, only need to tie up the lose end and viola, it will be done ! I know I can do it.

I hope my big will complete his current urgent tasks on hand soon, so that he can spend more time with fashionably yours. Well, miss him and especially when he put his strong arms around me. He knows I miss him because I told him so. I know you miss me too. Big, I can see your tiredness in your eyes, when were gazing at each other. You are always gotcha by me. I can break through all your defences. You cannot hide from me. You still owe me lots of things, especially something you told me last month which I am looking forward to, but looks like slim chances. You must filfill them eventually, make it up to me when you are easy and shower me with your love.

For now, I shall leave you alone to do your work.

No comments: