Sunday, November 16, 2008

Empower Me

Hallelujah, praise the LORD. Glory to our Lord Jesus Christ. Let fashionably yours share with everyone here another testimonial.

A few days ago, in the wee hours, fashionably yours received a message from big's friend, inviting fashionably yours to attend their friend's birthday party at a 5 star hotel on Saturday night. As a socialiite, fashionably yours will attend most parties and events, if fashionably yours' time permit. Of course, fashionably yours replied yes to attend. By right, fashionably yours should be at the party now and not here blogging. The friend said to let me know once confirmed. Fashionably yours did not receive any confirmation message todate, so here I am blogging. This incident lead me to remember a bible phrase.

Many are the plans in a man's heart, but it is the LORD's purpose that prevails (Proverbs 19:21).

Human can plan many things in life, it is the LORD's purpose that prevails though How true that is.

God is good all the time and he knows what is best for us. Fashionably yours trust in the LORD and believe Jesus never fails. Amen.

A few days ago, fashionably yours' right foot, smallest toe was stepped accidentally by a colleague. Fashionably yours was coming out from the office lift while the colleague was going inside the office lift.....think she did not see fashionably yours and stepped into my feet....she was talking to her friends and did not see fashionably yours coming out from the lift. Ouch ! it was so painful......she did apologise but fashionably yours was in pain. It has some blue black now.....so painful that fashionably yours is not able to wear my Ferragamo's pumps, though fashionably yours is still able to walk, run and jump. Pray my small toe bruises will recover soon.

After this incident, fashionably yours met with another minor accident last Wednesday night. Only those very very close to fashionably yours know what that was. This minor accident is causing fashionably yours in pain too and with big bruises, like the map of Down Under. Fashionably yours will keep it that way. No more. Period.

Well, the two accident as described above are causing great pain physically to fashionably yours now. If fashionably yours were to attend the Saturday birthday party, fashionably yours will be dancing in pain, though seem to enjoy myself because fashionably yours is very good in camoflage, as a Socialite. It is God's will that fashionably yours stay home to recuperate and rest well to have a speedy recovery, so that fashionably yours can truly enjoy myself at other happening events and parties.

Actually deep down in fashionably yours heart wanted to decline the Saturday birthday party invitation due to my current conditions. Yet replied yes to attend ......this shows how true blue, fashionably yours is, as a socialite. Fashionably yours just do not know how to reject people, so God bless fashionably yours with the best solution in his divine strategy. Thank you Jesus.....you know what is best for fashionably yours and I trust the LORD.

Fashionably yours need lots of rest, because fashionably yours has been clocking 12 hours working in the office last week....I am feeling so so so very very tired physically and mentally......Yes LORD, fashionably yours need lots of rest......Thank you my LORD, as I praise your name and sing praises to you.....Empower me......

EMPOWER ME
Nobody knows how weak I am, better than You

Nobody sees all of my needs better than You
And nobody has the power to change me to what I was born to be
Jesus be strong in my weakness, Empower me

CHORUS
Empower me, like a rushing river flowing to the sea
Lord send your holy spirit flowing now through me
'Til I'm living as your child, victorious and free
Send the power of Your love, empower me.

Nobody's eyes, see through my soul better than Yours
Nobody's love can make me whole no love but Yours
And nobody has the power to lift me to reach for eternity
Jesus break through all my defences, Empower me.



Empower Me - Rivers of Living Water Community

Enjoy the song, God bless and have a beautiful Sunday everyone.

God created the world in 6 days and the 7th day is rest day....the sabbatical day. The sabbatical day is for us to rest....yes LORD, I will rest well on this sabbatical day. Amen

No comments: