Friday, November 21, 2008

Headache

OMG ! fashionably yours is getting a headache now...Think seen too many huge numbers and now get the headache so I told my big. He still can joke about my headache. Naughty him.

Extract is our interesting convesation :
Me : I am going home to rest soon, got a bad headache...
Big : Feel better soon then.
Me: How is your XXXX ?
Big : My XXXX is better than your head.
Me : You bad.

My big is so bad, teasing my headache. (eyes rolling and look at him angrily).

My big will be working and working and working even during the weekend. Fashionably yours need lots of beauty sleep, since I only slept about 5 hours per night for the past few weeks. I shall be sleeping beauty this weekend. Beauty sleep is such a luxury to fashionably yours. I think my big is more tired than me because he has lots of work to do and might not have enough sleep. At least I can be sleeping beauty this weekend.

Have a nice weekend everyone.

No comments: