Monday, December 15, 2008

Thanks baby......

Tell myself I must jot this down just now. Better do it before I forgot about it. My big today surprised me by being so efficient. From my statistics records, he always promise me things but never deliver them. I am used to it. However today suddenly he is so efficient. I received his message unexpectedly and almost jumped out of my chair. He got me the information I need so fast. I also did not press or nag him for it. Maybe he is now at his hometown, so he does things so efficient.

Anyway feel touched that he remembers to do my stuff despite his busy schedule. I think he misses me and thinking of me. He is there physically but his heart is here with me. OR rather there is no problem bigger than me. (lol). It is hard on him because he needs to work from the States but at our local timing. OK now I need to work on it here before he can continue to work on his part for me over there. It is all teamwork between me and him. So I am here and he is there....I believe soon we will be reunited again. Thanks baby...You are so nice to me....You are too expensive to do such stuff for fashinably yours and I greatly appreciates it........your small gestures means alot to me.

3 comments:

goooooood girl said...

your blog is feel good......

Billy Chua said...

I pretty sure both of you will work things out for a better future...

Jia you!!!

Classiclicious said...

Hi Billy
Thanks...I hope so and it takes two to tango. His long working hours and demanding job is affecting us spending time together. Neverthelss we will try and work things out.