Saturday, December 27, 2008

Eye Infections on my left eye

Yesterday was boxing day and was supposed to meet up with Bestie for shoppings at the Isetan Private Sales. However fashionably yours has an eye infections and need to consult the doctor. My left eyes keep tearing non-stop. It was so uncomfortable and feel very irritating. I cannot see properly due to the tears in my left eyes.

Was prescribed some lotions and cream to apply by the doctor. Now I am feeling much better, though still tearing on and off. Guess it takes at least 3 to 4 days for it to fully recover.



I have to forgo all the sales on boxing day. Everywhere is having boxing day sales. It is alright, I save money by staying at home to nurse my left eye infections. There are SALES everywhere in Singapore almost throughout the year, so missing one or two is alright.

No comments: