Sunday, December 28, 2008

Last week and Last Sunday of 2008

Today is the last week and last Sunday of 2008. Christmas is over oh so fast and in 3 days time it is gonna be goodbye 2008 and hello 2009. Well well well, it has been a whirlwind year for fashionably yours. Have been in and out of relationships and getting complicated at times in the personal front. Social front has been a very very busy but fulfilling and fruitful year meeting lots of interesting people and learnt lots of new things. As for career front, it is still manageable though stressful at times. Glad to have nice colleagues, my wonderful buddies and my lovely work spouses.

Feel blessed to be surrounded by so many wonderful people who have walked the ups and downs together with me, as well as supporting and encouraging me. I thank God for sending all the angels to help, encourage and support me. Thank God for all the blessings the Lord has showered on me.

I don't believe in New Year Resolution because I don't keep them. I believe in live life to the fullest everyday, daily resolutions and weekly resolutions. It is easier this way for me.

My goal in life is wanting to make a difference in someone's life by giving unconditionally. Be an anonymous benefactor. It is enough that they knew someone out there care on them. When I do good, I don't expect anything in return. It is experiencing the sense of true happiness because I help someone who is genuinely in need of help. However, sometimes people may take advantage of that, but cannot be help for a kind soul like me. Have you ever helped people and be anonymous ? Try it and you will feel the true happiness in your life. Trust me.....we don't have to brag and tell people that you helped them....just helped them quietly and you will be happy when you see their happy faces.

I have experienced this sense of happiness since my University days. I helped my schoolmates and did not reveal myself till one day the person I helped found out, saw me and told her friends that fashionably yours was their benefactor. (I shared with them some important notes for our University exam). That happened eons ago.... I am not bragging here, just sharing and encouraging you to try to be an anonymous benefactor.

Alrighty perhaps time for you to reflect on your life goal(s) and reflections for 2008. Let me share with you one of my favourite bible phrase :

I know that there is nothing better for men than to be happy and do good while they live.(Ecclesiastes 3:12)

No comments: