Saturday, August 2, 2008

Nice Saturday afternoon

Sipping Crabtree & Evelyn Afternoon tea



With Raisin & Choco Chip Cookies bought from Daiso last night
It is individually wrapped
The above are my Saturday afternoon tea break. Simple and non fattening:) The weather is so hot on a Saturday afternoon today. Luckily there is some breeze as the evening approaches. I can feel the breezes now while I am blogging now.
OMG ! Class 95 are playing songs from the 80s today and tomorrow over the radio - the era which is my growing up years. Knew most of the songs and singing along. Feel so wonderful....love the songs and it is bringing back memories of those good old days with my first love......We were always dancing away to the music at the disco every weekend without fail till the wee hours. Life was so fun, full of dancing, BBQ, parties, movies, eating, swimming, sun tanning at the beach and functions to attend. It was nice chilling out with our friends and we always had so much fun and laughter together.
Love those good old days spending time together with my first love and our group of wonderful friends. Nevertheless my current life is also great and wonderful now, living and enjoying my high life now. Now my first love is also living and enjoying the high life, have a nice private house near where I am putting up now, driving a nice car, high flyer and jet setting round the world meeting celebrities whom I wish you will bring me along to meet them together with you, in your course of work. Great that both of us are doing well now and hope it will be even better for us in the future.
I pray one day we will be back together again. I think deep down in my heart, I still have a soft spot for you. We were close to meet each other but we lost touch somehow......I believe in fate, if we are meant to be together, we will meet again and be reunited. For now, thanks for the wonderful good memories and being part of my life.
Saw my first love in the media the other day and he has aged so much. Think due to his hectic work schedule, he has insufficient rest. Please take care of yourself. It pains my heart to see you like this.......However, you are still the good looking and suave first love of mine in my eyes.
Quotes I like from the Korean drama - Stairway to Heaven
Song-joo: People who love each other end up reuniting. No matter how far apart they are, they will reunite in the end. Love is something that returns!
Tae-hwa: Heaven is a land I cannot go to. In front of this mural all the love in the world even the love that can't be forgiven. I hope that it can all come true.
Song-joo: Perhaps he may have loved her more than I did. However, this does not mean that I loved her any less.
On a side note, we are each other's first love. If we are reunited, then it would be like we went for a merry go round all these year and then end up back to each other's arm again.......so fairy tale and drama mama......But I think I like it this way.......People who love each other end up reuniting. No matter how far apart they are, they will reunite in the end. Love is something that returns!
Sipping afternoon tea, nice 80s music that brings back lots of wonderful memories put a smile on my face........Nice Saturday afternoon Indeed! Loving It. Thanks once again my first love.

No comments: