Wednesday, August 6, 2008

It is the midweek

I’m so super busy today…......so many things to handle. Well at least I get to drink my favourite Tall Ice Latte from Starbucks and that makes me a happy girl.





Cannot eat my lunch without interruptions today. Answered two phone calls – one from AWARE and one from Marie France Bodyline. Have some outstanding issues with AWARE which I will settle it by this week. As for Marie France Bodyline is to promote their first trial promotions which I told them I am not keen….But if they want me to be their ambassador, then I would be very keen J

Enough said, just now was thinking of hiring a Personal Assistant (PA) for myself besides having a manager. I have more and more things coming in and may need a PA. Will put it in the agenda and see how far I can manage it by myself.

Alrighty, time for me to knock off soon and wanna enjoy my midweek. Happy Hours Woo hoo…..more wine please.

No comments: