Saturday, August 30, 2008

Chanel, Soup Spoon and Borders - Friday Girls Night out on town

I sat so comfortably on the sofa set of Chanel Boutique on Friday afternoon while waiting for the staff to fix my Chanel handbag chain. My Chanel handbag chain came lose after wear and tear, so I brought it back to the boutique for some services. I start snapping away while waiting for my handbag to be ready.

Chanel apparels and model

The flowers on the coffee table beside the sofa I sat

I watched the fashion show on the big screen while sitting at the sofa

It makes me feel like I am at my own house while I was sitting on the sofa, so comfortable. Besides watching the fashion show on the big screen, saw some ladies looking at handbags at the Chanel boutique. The staff are pretty friendly to me and received VIP treatment. Guess I am their regular and potential customer.

After I am done at the Chanel boutique. I proceed to Nature's Farm to collect my vitamins which the staff had called me on Thursday to inform me that my vitamins has arrived in store. Thererafter I went to Skin Food at Far East Plaza to purchase my skincare products, before I returned to the office. While I was on my way back to my office, this lady who was pushing her baby pram at the Paragon, her baby pram wheel hit my Birkenstock and caused slight damaged at the back. She said sorry to me. I was angry at first but thinking the pram wheel hit my Birkenstock and my feet is not injured, so my Birkenstock protects my feet. I am thankful for that, though sad that my Bkirkenstock is slight damaged at the back. I told Eva about this,she said my Birkenstock slight damaged at the back is not obvious. She didn't even noticed it if I don't tell her about it. The lady was lucky as I was not wearing my Gucci heels on Friday. If she damaged my Gucci heels, I will make her compensate me with a new pair of Gucci heels. There is a Gucci boutique in the Paragon building.

In the evening, went to do some shoppings at the Robinson at Centrepoint with Eva-san. Bought some toiletries and enjoyed the 20% discount for OCBC cardmembers. Thereafter, we ate our dinner at The Soup Spoon at The Paragon, which was very crowded. However, we managed to find seats.

The Soup Spoon

My Mushroom soup

Eva's tomtato soup

Our table

We bought some yakitori from TORI Q to eat Yummy yakitori

Latte at Starbucks
Wanted to eat the cakes from Canele but full house
After we are done with our food and drinks, we strolled to Wheelock Place to shop at the Borders. Along the way to Borders, I almost hold hand with a stranger. Eva and I were laughing and talking and I accidentally brushed against this man near Lucky Plaza and we almost hold hands by a second. He and I looked at each other. He was wearing specs, short hair and average looking. It was so drama mama and we laughed it off and continued our journey to Borders.......It was so crowded at the Borders since it was a Friday night and many people were browsing books and magazines. We met Eva's two interesting friends, Chris and I-something which I cannot remember his name at Borders. They are so interesting, so two ladies and two men chatted happily at the Borders while buying books together. Yes it was our Friday Girls Night out Town plus two interesting men near midnight......so what does two ladies and two men do at midnight.....shall leave it to your imagination..... Below are books which I bought :

Sex and the City, The Movie

Extracts from the book,Sex and the City, The Movie

Another extract from the book, Sex and the city, The Movie

Wishful thinking by Melissa Hill

Shape Magazine - September 2008 issue

I bought the magazines at 25% discount and the books at 35% discount using coupons from Borders. In order to enjoy 35% discount, must buy 4 full price boosk, so I bought 2 books, Eva bought 1 book and Chris bought 1 book, so total we have 4 full price books to enjoy the 35% discount. All of us are happy with our good deal purchases.

Thank you my dear weblogers to read this long post of mine. As a reward and to share the sweet treats from Borders, I shall lead you to the link to get your discount coupon.

To enjoy 35% discount for 4 full priced books, click here

To enjoy 25% discount for one full priced book, click here

To enjoy 25% discount for one full priced magazine, click here

Please print the coupons and redeem the discount at the Borders bookstore.

On a side note, met up with Deena on Thursday evening at Holland V. She is so jovial to call me Miss Purto Ricco. We had so much fun catching up and of course lots of jokes and laughters.

Have a fantastic weekends everyone.

No comments: