Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Third day of CNY & also 3rd day of the year of the Ox

Today is the third day of CNY and fashionably yours is off today to continue to enjoy the CNY. Still in CNY mood. Over enjoying myself with my families and love ones. It is nice to catch up with each other over good food and yummy CNY cookies with lots of laughters. Still have visitors coming over to our place for visiting today and we also did some more visitings today.

After our visitings are done, fashionably yours chill out at my favourite hangout. Yes, at Holland Village. Love the place.

Holland Village (in the afternoon)

CNY Goodies (at home)


My favourtie pineapple tarts


My favourite dessert - Cheng Ting from Holland Village


Just now I just came to know that there was a naked couple who paraded along Lorong Mambong at Holland Village last Saturday night at about 2300 hour. It was a caucasian man with her Singaporean woman, believed to be in their 20s. Both were arrested an hour later by police and now are out on police bail while investigations are being carried out. Fashionably yours really loves her naked body too but will never display her naked body in public. However I don't mind to do it at the naked beach in Europe. It is against the law to be seen naked in the public in Singapore. If anyone found naked in the public in Singapore, can be fined up to SGD2,o00 or jail up to 3 months or both. Actually I was telling myself how come I was not at Holland Village last Saturday night to witness this naked scene. I missed it. I was busy preparing for CNY.
Glad fashionably yours has time to chill out now after all the visitings and meet the relatives session. Will be munching on more BBQ pork and pineapple tarts, as well as down with some beer and wine.
Cheers :))

No comments: