Saturday, January 10, 2009

1st week of 2009

Phew ! 1st week of 2009 just passed. I worked and worked for the past one week. Seems like not much going on except lots of work. Of course enjoyed chilling out with my wonderful buddies. Guess I am missing on the social front, which is generally quiet around this time. It is more vibrant after March 2009 generally. I feel so tired after the hectic week at work, that I just want to have lots of sleep over the weekends. I need to recharge which is such a luxury to me.

I tell myself it is good to be busy at work especially now the economy is so bad. Blessed to have a job now and keep me so busy that I don't have time to go to the washroom. Read from newspaper that many people are out of jobs and Mediacorp is going to implement shorter work week, for cost cutting measures. Looks like 2009 is going to be a tough year ahead so everyone must be ready to ride through it.......it is gonna be worst. May have more retrenchment and recruitment freeze. Nevertheless, be positive, hang on and keep going. Will see the light at the end of the tunnel soon.

The bungalow opposite my house is having some private party now. The music is blasting so loud and I can hear the party goers are having a great time. I think the music will blast into the wee hours which is fine with me, afterall it is the weekend and time to let down the hair and have fun.

Alrighty, fashionably yours is going for beer now. Cheers :))

No comments: