Thursday, January 29, 2009

1st day back to work after CNY holidays

Gong Xi Fa Cai everyone.

Today is fashionably yours first day back to work after the CNY holidays. Still in CNY mood and not many colleagues are back to work today. Some of them are still on leave and will only be back to work next week. Nevertheless had lots of fun this morning watching the lion dance performance at my company. It was very fun.


Fashionably yours posing with the lion
touching the lion for good luck




Click
here for the rest of the pix....enjoy !

Had lunch with my wonderful buddies just now. Thereafter had some lunch time retail therapy.

Shape magazine - Feb 2009 issue
Who's that girl - a novel


Enjoy drinking my starbucks ice latte

In keeping with the Lunar New Year mood, our company is having a ‘Best Dressed in Red’ competition for employees who turned up wearing red today. Thus my colleague has submitted my photos for the competition. They are going to hot-sell fashionably yours in the contest to gather more votes for me. Looks like more fun is in the air here.....so exciting. I am sporting so anything goes for me. Anyway just for fun, it doesn't matter if I win or lose.

No comments: