Monday, January 5, 2009

Work, Coffee & Mascara

It is Monday today and I don't feel the Monday blues. Alot of work to do in the office. Was super busy at work. Alot of my colleagues are falling sick. Think the virus is in the air, so everyone must take care.

Went for coffee with Lemon-san during lunch time at The Paragon. Miss chilling out with him and we can really chat anything under the sun. We also dropped by HMV at Heeren to browse and listen to CDs. Had a lovely lunch time today :)

Fashionably yours dropped by Watson to purchase Majolica Majorca Lash Beautifying mascara. Upon reaching the office, I immediately wear it. I find it is not bad and I like it but not sure if it is waterproof.

My Mascara

Alrighty, time to go to bed. Good night and sweet dreams.
Have a nice week ahead.

No comments: