Saturday, January 31, 2009

Dior Private Event

Was invited to attend the Dior Preview Private Event last evening. It was fun and love the new colours. It was an exclusive private preview of Dior Addict High Colour Collections. Invited guests were served refreshments and canapes, as well as, receive the fantastic door gifts. There was the make-up demonstration by Siti, the make-up artist from Dior at the event. Ladies can learn tricks and tips on the art of make-up. Fashionably yours love the magic of make-up.




Fashionably yours love the Dior Addict High Colour so much that I bought the lipstick. The lipstick colour was chosen by Siti, the make-up artist. She is very nice and give valuable advise and helping me to chooose a nice colour to suit my skin tone, lifestyle and to match my eye shadow colours which fashionably yours wear most of the time.

My Dior Addict High Colour Lipstick
Rose Ivresse Charm Pink



Click
here for the rest of the pictures.

No comments: