Sunday, February 1, 2009

SEPHORA

After the Dior Private Event last night, fashionably yours make my virgin trip to Sephora. After I had read it in the magazine, decided to drop by to have a look. They sold lots of brands of cosmetics and skincare. It is similar to SaSa concepts. However they have some cosmetics and skin care range that are selling exclusively only in Sephora. They also have their house brands of cometics which I saw lots of ladies were trying it on at the store last night.

Fashionably yours came out of the store with a bag in hand

Fashionably yours bought the Sephora anti-shine primer to control oil on my oily face. It is to be applied before applying foundations. Also bought a bottle of nail polish which I like the colour very much.

I wanted to buy their mineral double compact powder but it has run out of stock the colour suitable for my skin tone. Therefore I am on their waiting list. They will call me once the stocks have arrived. Anyone out there has visited Sephora Store at Ngee Ann City ? If yes, please share with me what did you buy and which items you like best from Sephora. Thanks.

More information on Sephora, please click here

No comments: