Saturday, February 28, 2009

Last day of February 2009 - 28.02.2009

Today is the last day of February 2009. February is a short month with only 28 days in the calendar and 29 days in a leap year in the calendar. I still cannot believe that today is 28 February 2009 and 2 months has gone in Year 2009. Time really flies, we are entering the 3rd month of Year 2009 tomorrow. Well seems like it was only yesterday when we were counting down to Year 2009 and now March 2009 is approaching us soon in a few hours.

It was raining cats and dogs this afternoon. I took out my camera and captured the rain while I was watching the rain drop falling from my window. This is my neighbourhood..... How nice this feeling....it is so relaxing.

After the rain has stopped, I was singing :
The rain has stopped, the storm has passed
Look at all the colors now the sun's here at last.


Don't be so caught up with our daily busy stuffy, remember to stop and smell the rose, or rather watch the rain falling and listen to the rhythm of the falling rain.


Fashionably yours was shopping last evening and don't believed that it was a Friday night and the shopping malls are so quiet. Where are all the shoppers ? Guess times are bad that even with the BIG RED WORDING SALES shown on the shops are not attracting shoppers. More people are browsing than buying.....except fashionably yours is still shopping and buying. I bought a pair of 4 inch black high heels last night. Will show picture when I model it. Stay tuned.
Well the weather is rather nice and cooling....and is such a lovely weather to snuggle under the duvet tonight. My babyface just messaged me something horny....he is getting naughty. Got to go now.
Have a nice weekends everyone.

No comments: