Sunday, February 8, 2009

Lovely Sunday Afternoon

What did I do on a Sunday Afternoon ? See pictures below :


Had afternoon tea
Drank my favourite Crabtree & Evelyn Afternoon Tea





Ate my favourite
Marks & Spencer
Custard biscuits

My biscuits and Tea
Enjoying my afternoon tea with nature in the greenery
While reading my Sunday Times
and
soaking my sexy feet
with The Body Shop
Peppermint Reviving Foot Soak
to help cleanse, cool and revive tired feet



All in all a very lovely Sunday afternoon pampering myself at the comfort of my lovely home. I love all these me-time which is a luxury to fashionably yours. Worked 5 day week, so Sunday belongs to my own time. Everybody needs to have their own personal space to do the things they enjoy and also to recharge themselves before the work week begins on Monday.
Have a nice week ahead everyone:)

No comments: