Monday, February 2, 2009

02022009 = 2nd Feb 2009

The CNY Public Holidays is over oh so fast. The next Public Holiday is gonna only be in April 2009 which is a Good Friday Public Holiday. In other words, there are no Public Holidays in February 2009 and March 2009. Take your own leave to declare self holiday then.

Today is the 2nd day of February 2009 and also the 2nd month of 2009. Phew ! was very busy at work today, running here and there to get things done. Amazingly seems like fashionably yours is jogging in the office in my high heels and pumping up my adrenalin. Never ending tasks which I guess is a good thing, especially now with the bad economy. Thus it is good to be busy at work.

Nevertheless, I still take time to relax over a cup of tea with Lemon-san during lunch time at the Paragon. Nice to hang out with him and chit-chat over a cup of tea. It helps to destress and relax. Saw another lion dance performance at The Paragon. The lion dance performance was for Mondial Jewellery. Enjoy watching the lion dance performance.






I think I am a big fans of Lion Dance Performance. Whenever I saw there is a lion dance performance happening at the malls, surely I must go and take a look.

Alrighty, now time for fashionably yours to rest and relax after a hard day work. Some nice music with a can of beer is good enough for fashionably yours to chill out, with a good book/magazine.

Cheers :))

No comments: