Wednesday, September 17, 2008

My shoppings

Bought this Poshe Base Coat and Poshe Topcoat from my salon after my Pedicure session on Monday. Actually was reading about it on Sunday. Poshe has got good review from Her World Aug 2008 issue. After I read it, I was thinking to buy the base coat......tada....went for Pedi sess on Monday and bought it after the nail technician recommended them to me. Hope it is effective in strengthening and moisturising my nails.
Bought this deep sleep dreamy pillow and body mist from the body shop.
It helps one to sleep better. Sweet dreams

Finally found this Hudson's sweet from Guardian@Ngee Ann City

Thanks to Jason for recommending this to me. It really is effective to soothe my throat.


Bought ELLE - Oct 2008 issue on Tuesday,

after I had tea with Lemon at The Paragon

No comments: