Thursday, September 25, 2008

QV Skin Lotion

Bought 2 bottles of QV Skin Lotion Repair Dry Skin from Robinson just now with 20% discount for cardmembers. One bottles to put in the office to apply and one for home use. Very worth buying. This is good and effective. It makes my skin not so itchy after I applied it and my skin feel so moisturised. At first planned to buy Eucerin but I find I like this better, so I bought QV Skin Lotion. Some kinda of retail therapy for me.
My QV Skin Lotion
My cute Tara Panda
Given to me by my colleague - Norman. Thanks.


Tonight will be meeting Bestie for our shopaholics night out......I am shopping queen. I love shopping.

2 comments:

Billy Chua said...

I think the hot weather does not do you any favour to your skin. Take care...

Classiclicious said...

Thanks.