Friday, September 5, 2008

Mooncakes and Mid Autumn Fest at Ngee Ann City

Yesterdy afternoon, after we (Yuan, Lemon and I) had finished drinking our drinks at Ah Mei Cafe, we proceed to Ngee Ann City for the Mid-Autumn Festival at Basement 2. It was crowded. We just browsed around and mooncake tasting at each stall. I like to eat the Snowskin Black Durian and Snowskin Durian from I cannot remember the shop name. I also like to eat the Snowskin Champagne Truffle from Raffles The Plaza. Yummy !

Both Yuan and Lemon are two darlings to me.....we had so much fun and laughters at the Mid-Autumn Fesstival.....They really entertained and make me laugh so hard. Thank God for sending these two darlings to make my life so lively.

At the Mid Autumn Festival at Ngee Ann City Basement 2
Complimentary Lotus Paste Mooncake from our supplier

Complimentary Lotus Paste Mooncake from our supplier

From Peach Garden

The mooncakes in our pantry

Thanks to all the suppliers for the complimentary mooncakes and counting.....

I ate so much mooncakes today and am beginning to have mooncake nightmare. I am drinking my Carlsberg beer now while blogging. I love drinking my beer before I snuggle under my duvet for my beauty sleep shortly. Good Night.

Have a nice weekend everyone.

No comments: