Sunday, September 14, 2008

Manolo Blahnik

A girl can never have enough pair of shoes and heels. I saw Carrie wearing this pair of Manolo Blahnik heels in Sex and the city, the movie. I fall in love with it. It is so gorgeous and to-die-for. I wanna get this pair of Cobalt blue satin heels.

Cobalt blue satin. Silvertone hardware. Crystal broach detail on vamp. 4 1/4" covered heel.
Made in Italy.


This pair of Manolo Blahnik Sedaraby silver metallic d'orsay pumps is so gorgeous. It will look nice with the white wedding gown and evening gown. I would like my Significant Other (My Mr Big) to buy this pair for me to wear it on our wedding day, as we walk down the aisle together. Then I will blog - Yes I wear Manolo Blahnik for our holy matrimony. Thanks to my sponsor who is my Significant Other.

Manolo Blahnik is another of my favourite designers, besides Christian Louboutin. I love both Manolo Blahnik's and Christian Louboutin's heels. Oh dear I have a weakness for shoes and bags, especially from my favourite designers. I think it shoud be a girl can never have enough pair of shoes and bags.....I am one of them.

For more information on Manolo Blahnik, click here and here

No comments: