Saturday, March 7, 2009

1st Saturday of March 2009

The weekend is here....Hurray ! finally can take a good break to recharge. Let down our hair and do whatever we want. It has been raining since this morning, but fashionably yours is enjoying this nice and cooling weather.

Yesterday had McValue lunch with Yuan-san, Seng-san, Lemon-san and Dylan-san. It was fun hanging out with the guys. Lots of laughters and was fun. Thanks guys. Love you all. *hugs*. They never fail to bring laughters to my life. Life would not be the same without them. It really makes a difference to my working life. Thank God for sending these wonderful angels to my life.

Our table at McCafe
After we had our lunch, fashionably yours had some retail therapy before heading out to HMV with Lemon-san. We were looking for some earpiece. Finally we decided to go to Best Denki at Ngee Ann City and bought my panasonic earpiece while Lemon-san bought a headphone which I cannot remember the brand. Thereafter we returned to office to work for the rest of the Friday afternoon.

It was nice to work at Orchard Road because it doesn't make me feel like I am working. Sometimes I am wondering I am at Orchard Road to work or leisure. Afterall, most of the time, I will work and have leisure at the same time. I will relax during my lunch break at the mall nearby and chill out at The Paragon. Also can have some retail therapy during lunch break, especially during SALES, since already at Orchard since early in the morning.

Well having said so much, time for me to go for some drinks......would love to drink some red wine and beer to chill out on this nice and cooling night, while enjoying the cool breeze and gazing at the night sky. Life is beautiful.

Cheers and have a nice weekend everyone.

No comments: