Monday, March 30, 2009

Confessions of the shopaholic


The shopaholic in me was at the malls, shopping happily over the weekends.
Wow ! wow ! wow ! lots of good deals as per my pictures below :


My favourite Crabtree and Evelyn toiletries

India hicks - Island Night

Body lotion and body wash gel


FREE GIFT

Sweet candy from Crabtree & Evelyn



Another of my favourite toiletries from

The Body Shop


FREE GIFTS
Make-Up Pouch and wild strawberry body butter
worth SGD31.50
Customers are entitled to this free gifts if you spent SGD60 nett
and must include an item from the Wild Strawberry range

Body Shop Lip Butter

In support of Join the fight against HIV

Spending for a good cause

Every pledge you made
SGD0.30 will be donated to
Staying Alive Foundation and
The Patient Care Centre
to help raise awareness and educate
the public on HIV/AIDS
My pledge card
Bought HER WORLD - April 2009 issue


Well hope everyone had a nice weekends, be it shoppings, chilling out with friends or at home. Seems like the weeekends passed us so very fast and the weekdays has arrived. It is Monday today and I hope no Monday blues for you. Even if you have a bad day or Monday blues, it is soon gonna be over because Tuesday is approaching soon and also the last day of March 2009. April 1st is April Fool's day. Be careful, don't be fooled. Even if being fooled, just have fun then. Life is too short to take it too seriously. Just laughed it off and life will be happier.

Everybody is clearing leave before our Financial Year end close, as required by my company. Fashionably yours is also clearing leave, so took the afternoon off today. Had lunch with Lemon-san. Thereafter we chilled out at the Paragon, chatted and laughed over drinks. Also dropped by for some official errands at Ngee Ann city before fashionably yours headed home sweet home, while Lemon-san headed back to the office.
Since fashionably yours was at Ngee Ann city, so decided to drop by Sephora to get my double compact mineral powder. It is my first time trying it out. Has anyone of you tried it ? If yes, please share with me your feedback. Thanks.
Sephora double compact mineral powder


I like to use mineral make up which I find they last longer and can be used on my sensitive skin. It is not clogging my pores. Oh I am so in love with mineral make up.

Fashionably yours passed by Holland V this afternoon and it was so quiet. I had a lovely afternoon. Very leisure and relaxing..........had a short nap on this nice and cooling weather once I reached home in the afternoon. Loving it. It is nice to have quiet afternoon.

Have a nice week ahead everyone:)

No comments: