Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Stomach Smoother Tea

Was chilling out at The Paragon this afternoon. Had tea with Lemon-san. Thereafter went for grocery shopping at the Market Place. Fashionably yours love chilling out at The Paragon, which is my favourite mall. I also love to shop at the Market Place because I can find most of the stuff I want here. Bought a packet of tea and the brand is Teekanne which is of high-quality tea. Wonder has anyone of you tried before this brand ? I just drank a packet and it is not bad.

It is a herbal tea blended to give our digestive system all all-natural relief. Rooibos, Camomile, Aniseed and Fennel work together to settle the stomach while Spearmint and Peppermint give this comforting tea a refreshing and pleasant aroma. Liquorice Root and Blackberry Leaves add harmony to refine the special taste.

My pack of
Teekanne Harmony for
Body & Soul Stomach Soother
Herbal Tea Blend

Fashionably yours was fed so many stuff today at work. Had potato chips, chocolates, gummy sweets and macademia nuts which is my favourite. Thank God for sending these wonderful angels to feed my stomach with so many nice goodies. Yummy.

No comments: