Monday, March 2, 2009

Tiring Monday

Tiring Monday indeed. Fashionably yours feel so sleepy yet has so many tasks to do at work. I wore my four inch black high heels to work and caused blisters on my feet. Thank God, one of my colleagues has some good plasters for me and it really eased the pain.

Despite a tiring long day which is driving fashionably yours crazy, I had some fun and relaxation though. Did the following activities during lunch hour :

1) Had lunch together with Yuan-san and Lemon-san.

2) Had tea with Yuan-san and Lemon-san at The Paragon, my favourite mall.

3) Done some banking transactions at UOB.

4) Some retail therapy - bought my Fancl masks

5) Top Up my ezlink card at the train station

Loving it especially working at Orchard Road. It seems like work cum leisure...and times flew by just like that. Though lots of works is driving me crazy, I still had lots of fun and laughters with my colleagues, as well as, the retail therapy and tea time.

Thank God for all the wonderful angels around me.

Because He lives, I can face tomorrow.
Because He lives, All fear is gone.
Because I know He holds the future,
And life is worth the living
just because He lives.

No comments: