1) Read emails at work
2) Read newspaper
3) Prepare reports
4) Lunch with colleagues at cafe (Drank Pig Stomach Herbal Soup with rice on Wednesday)
5) Coffee & Tea to sip and nibble with colleagues at Killiney Kopitiam. Tea a little for fashionably yours.
6) Banking & lunch time shoppings. Hit the mall - shop a little.
7) Return to office to continue working.
8) IM a little in between with girlfriends, gossips and updates. What's not to love to spice up working life on a lazy and sleepy afternoon at work.
9) Ate an apple. Healthy lifestyle a little......eat an apple a day, keep the doctor away.
10) Eat Jollybean Soy Beancurd for my afternoon desserts. Yum ! Yum !
11) Touch-up make-up and get ready to knock off.
12) Hit the nail spa to get a pedicure done. Relaxing !
13) Shop a little after the pedi session.....window shopping on the way home.
14) Home sweet home.
15) Opened letter box to receive a private invitation to a high society event (will blog about it after I attended it).
16) Yummy dinner at home
17) Ate some sweet chocolates and drank some red wine - Both are excellent for healthy hearts and hearty appetites.
18) Beauty Sleep and sweet dreams which is a luxury to fashionably yours.
Life is definitely more than work.....One must learn to smell the roses. Feel free to share with me your life beyond work.
So now I am knocking off work and going to hit the mall to shop a little for some retail therapy. I have an excuse to shop for a new dress for my upcoming high society event. At the same time, to drop by Holland V to catch up with my friends. The night is still young !
On a side note, the man just IM me. He is also working late today as usual. I am calling it a day and there is life beyond work.....I need to get out of the office now.