Monday, July 21, 2008

You Can Change The World Project by Kiehl's

Last Friday I was at Kiehl's at Ngee Ann City for the launching of the "You Can Change The World" charity project, which has eight local personalities designing a tote bag each. These comprise JJ Lin, David Gan, Eunice Olsen, Hossan Leong, Irene Ang, Wong Li Lin, Mindee Ong and Nadya Hutagalong.

The all-natural cotton tote bag is priced at SGD18 each. Kiehl's will donate 100 percent of the nett proceeds from the sale of these bags to benefit the Singapore Environment Council (SEC). Shop for a good cause and you can make a difference to change the world. I am a supporter for this good cause. We can do our part to save Gaia.

I bought the tote bag designed by Eunice Olsen. I like the design which shows a girl hugging a tree.







The staff took a picture of me carrying the tote bag last Friday. You can view my picture at their outlet which is pasted at their display wall. It makes me feel like one of the celebrities. Looks so glamour..... Anyway that day was a private event open to the media and celebrities for the launch.

The staff are very friendly. They greeted me so warmly when I entered their shop. It was so nice to see old friend that day and we chatted happily. Small world indeed.

No comments: