Friday, January 29, 2010

Ippudo Ramen Restaurant - Mandarin Gallery

Today went to eat Ippudo Ramen at Mandarin Gallery with L-san.  When we reached there, it was not that long quene, so we only quened up for about 20minutes before we were shown to our table.  I like my Shiromaru ramen.  Love the soup base, simple and not that over the top.  L-san had the akamaru ramen which he find abit oily but delicious.  Oishii deshita. I am a happy girl now.  Ippudo Ramen restaurant does not take reservations, so it is a first-come-first-serve basis. 

Ippudo Singapore

Nice Chandelier
Nice deco


My Shiromaru Ramen
L-san Akamaru Ramen with Chashu toppings
Our table
Yuzu Sherbert

The Yuzu Sherbert is on the house because fashionably yours paid using OCBC credit card. The Yuzu Sherbert is very delicious though tasted sour, but I like it.  Had an enjoyable lunch today.  Thereafter we shopped around Mandarin Gallery before we returned back to the office.  I would say we will go back again to eat the ramen provided the quene is not too long.

Fashionably yours is looking forward to part 2 tonight dinner wtih my bestie and our close guy friend.  OMG ! it is so fun fun fun today...TGIF.

Have a nice weekend everyone

No comments: