Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Gong Xi Fai Cai

Gong Xi Fa Cai.  Wishing everyone a Happy and Prosperous Lunar New Year in the Year of the Golden Tiger.  How is your CNY ?  Guess must be lots of eating delicacies, pineapple tarts, goodies, bak kwa and so on and so forth with all the visitings and catching up with each other. 

Fashionably yours place was full house on the 1st day of CNY...non-stop flowing of human traffic to my place for visitings.  Thus lots of entertaining on my part.  It was tiring but fun catching up with each other over food, chocolate brownies and all the CNY goodies.  So far so good on my eating part, I controlled what I consumed.  I am still eco-friendly, eatings lots of green and fruits. 

Due to the festive seasons, I think lots of people are falling ill due to lots heaty stuff they consumed.  The clinics will be full house these few days.  Just take a look at the clinic if you walked past any.  The doctors will be laughing their way to the bank.  Take care everyone and be sure to drink some cooling herbal tea.  Fashionably yours have been drinking chrysanthemum tea. 

This is indeed a long CNY weekends and hope everyone had an enjoyable time. The next Public Holiday will be on 2nd April 2010 which is Good Friday.  Tomorrow some of you are going back to work and back to school.  However fashionably yours is still off tomorrow, so gonna take it slow and enjoy myself amidst the lush greenery to rest and relax after all the CNY celebrations.

I am looking forward to see some lion dance performances which I really like.  For now, let's enjoy the CNY celebrations. 

No comments: