Saturday, May 29, 2010

Sex and The City 2

Seems like everyone I know is gonna catch SATC2 the movie over this long weekend.  Fashionably yours was invited for this SATC2 movie premiere gala on Tuesday but I declined to attend because my pedicure session is more important than this movie.  Yes SATC is one of my favourite HBO TV series and been watching it.  I watched SATC the first movie and somehow don't know why not so keen to watch this SATC2.  I will catch it later on.

I have read many movie reviews on this SATC2.  Alot of people commented the first one is better and some said the HBO series is the best.  Some said SATC2 is like a fashion show for 2.5 hours *LOL*  Feel free to share with me your review if you have watched it.  Thanks.

Last but not least, veil me and sew up all my holes. Best of SATC2 review and I am done watching it here

No comments: