Sunday, May 9, 2010

Beautiful Sunday

The weather is super hot nowadays and is as hot as up to 35 degree celsius.  Thus making me sweating like mad most of the time.  Thank God, it rained yesterday and today making the weather so nice and cooling.  Loving it.  I don't wish Sunday to end so fast especially with this nice and cooling weather. 

Fashionably yours watched two movies this weekend.  Yesterday I watched a Japanese movie Nada Sou Sou and today I watched an English movie Freaky Friday.  Though they are old movies, I enjoyed watching it and so relaxing.   Of course I managed to squeeze some time for a short afternoon nap in this nice and cooling weather just now.  Such a luxury.  Bliss.

Fashionably yours is so British at heart. I love drinking my hot cup of tea everyday.  The other day, I bought Dilmah Elegant Earl Grey from my favourite supermarket at The Marekt Place at The Paragon. 

Dilmah Elegant Earl Grey
bought from The Market Place

My afternoon tea - hot cup of Dilmah Elegant Earl Grey



Time for some retail therapy updates. 

Bought LeSportSac magazine from Kinokuniya a few weeks ago

FREE gift - Glittery Black Le Sport Sac wallet with sling
I find it handy.  Can wear with sling or use as a clutch since is glittery black
My Body Shop purchases

FREE gifts worth about SGD48/-

Was walking along Orchard and saw this interesting Horse Carriage infront of Mandarin Gallery
Actually is for 2010 Singapore International Racing Festival promotions from 25 April to 16 May 2010.

Horse Carriage
I think it would be so romantic to ride on a horse carriage on one's wedding.  Hmm....so the princess and the prince live happily ever after.  OMG ! I am starting my once upon a time......live happily ever after story.

Alrighty, that's all the updates for now.  Gonna enjoy the rest of my Sunday before back to work tomorrow. 

Wishing all mummies a Happy Mother's Day and everyone a nice week ahead.

xoxoxoxox

No comments: