Saturday, December 26, 2009

Christmas Updates and my festive seasons holidays break

Fashionably yours have been enjoying my festive seasons break and very relaxing everyday.  Popped in the office the other day to wrap the gifts for my colleagues. 

This basket of gifts are our gifts from our department to our colleagues.
It is all home made Almond Biscuits and  wrapped with love and care.

Went for a pedicure session Moday evening and feel so relaxing.
Loving the shade of OPI Royal Rajan Ruby painted on my sexy toe nails.

Wednesday was Girls Day Out with Bestie.  We went to the salon to get a new hairdo in the afternoon, followed by Japanese dinner. Will post pics of fashionably yours with the new haido when I take new pictures.  Our dinner at Ichiban Boshi at Suntec :

Green Tea

My salmon set

Bestie's sushi gourmet set

Our table

It was home sweet home after we had our Japanese dinner. 
So filling that I couldn't finish my food so bestie helped me to finish the salmon. 

  Popped in the office for our Christmas Party on Christmas Eve.
The Christmas gifts on my desk that greeted me on Christmas Eve.
Thanks for the gifts and I like them all.  Very practical gifts.

Our food for the office Christmas Party









Fashionably yours had some white wine at the Office Christmas Party. Simply heaven.  Thanks to big boss for the nice white wine. It was fun chilling with colleagues at the party.

After the party, chillax with Lemon-san at Ya Kun.  We also shopped around Orchard Road. It was both human jam and traffic jam, so we just shopped for a while and rushed home sweet home before the crowds rushed into Orchard Road.

Our drinks and my soft boiled eggs



This is the crowds at Orchard Road on Christmas Eve

Saw this interesting parade while crossing the roads at junction of Ngee Ann City and Paragon


Well, another Christmas come and gone so fast.  Hope everyone had an enjoyable Christmas.  Counting down to Year 2010....6 days to Year 2010.  Time to reflect and make new year resolutions.  I don't make new year resolutions but I only make short term resolutions which is easier for me to achieve.  I like to make to-do lists for the day, week and month.

Alrighty, time for my beauty sleep now.  Sweet dreams and good night everyone.

No comments: