Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Private Events and Dinner

Last Thursday evening, attended a private event to meet Beverly Feldman, one of my favourite designers.  Had an evening of fun and chatted with her up, close and personal.  Very happy and honoured to meet her indeed.   She autographed my pair of Beverly Feldman high heels and now my heels is worth a few thousand grand. 

Beverly and Me
Last Friday met up with K-san for dinner at Ichiban Tei at Liang Court.  I find the ramen at Ichiban tei is so-so only.  Still prefer the ramen from Ippudo at Mandarin Gallery.

K-san spicy ramen

My buta niku shabu shabu ramen

After we had our ramen, fashionably yours had a strawberry yogurt Sherbert from a shop outside Ichiban tei.  Cannot remember the name of the shop though.


We chatted while I ate my strawberry yogurt sherbert.  Then we shopped at Mediya supermarket.  We bought some sushi to bring home to eat.  He bought some tidbits too.  It was nice catching up with him.  We will meet up again for more yummy dinner.

Yesterday passed by the new Gucci flagship store at The Paragon.  Actually was going to The Paragon to chillax during lunch hour with L-san.  In fact, fashionably yours has been inside the store a few weeks ago to browse at some Gucci accessories. 

Gucci flagship store at The Paragon



That's all the updates for now.  Time for me to zzzzzzzz......nitey nitey.  Have a great week ahead everyone.

No comments: