Saturday, April 3, 2010

Easter Long Weekends

This is the long weekend in view of Good Friday, a Public Holiday.  Hope everyone is enjoying this long weekend.  The next Public Holiday will be one month later which is 1st May - Labour Day.  I read from the news that Universal Studio Singapore is full house because many people throng to Sentosa this long weekend.  I would not visit USS on weekend because so crowded and will be super long Q for the rides.  I don't like to squeeze with crowds so would choose to visit USS again on a weekday.  I really enjoyed myself at USS and so fairy tale at the castle.  Guess I am just so princessie (*blushing*). 

I don't understand why so many people like to go to Orchard during weekends.  Seems like they don't have other places to go.  As far as I am concern, I will avoid Orchad Road on weekends if I can avoid it, do not want to squeeze with the crowds, both human and traffic jam.  Afterall I am always in Orchard Road during weekdays.  It is my 2nd home :) 

Bought this AMICA magazine from Kinokuniya

FREE GIFT
Nuxe toner and a SGD20 beauty shop voucher

Has anybody used Nuxe products before ? If yes, please share your feedback with me. I have never used Nuxe products before so really appreciate your feedback very much.  Thanks.

Herewith wishing everyone Happy Easter and enjoy this long weekends *hugs*

No comments: