Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Magazines & Freebies, Good cause and hot weather

Fashionably yours bought L'officiel magazine March 2010 issue last week.  It comes with a free Ed Pinaud Quad eye shadow worth SGD59.  It has six colours so it depends on your luck as the colours are not indicated on the box.  The eye shadow are of good quality as currently I am using the silver colour which came free with last year issue that I bought.

The free eye shadow


I have the brown series.
Last Friday MAC launched their Viva Glam lipstick for HIV causes.  They have the Lady Gaga Viva Glam and Cyndi Lauper Glam.  I tried both and bought Cyndi Lauper Glam as the colour suits my skin tone better.  Every cent of the selling price of VIVA GLAM Lipstick is donated to the M·A·C AIDS Fund to support men, women, and children living with HIV and AIDS. Therefore it is spending for a good cause. 

My MAC Cyndi Viva Glam Lipstick


For more information click here

The weather is so hot lately.  I am sweating all the time and my body feel so warm as if my body is on fire.  How do your cope with this warm, humid and super hot weather ?  My two lovers are the fan and aircon.  I wish it will rain heavily.  I feel so dehydrated and so thirsty now, so excuse me, I need to drink some water now.

Have a great week ahead everyone.

No comments: