Monday, June 15, 2009

Great weekend

Howdy dody my dear friends and weblogders. Fashionably yours schedule is so full and I have been neglecting my blog updates. Pardon me....very happening lifestyle and thus the lack of time to update. Here I go now to update my blog at this wee hour while most of you are sleeping :)

Oh la la....the weekend is over so fast. My weekend starts from Wednesday :) Went out with Ed for Japanese dinner at Akashi restaurant at Orchard Parade Hotel. We were busy talking and enjoying our food that fashionably yours forgot to take pictures. Also I was very hungry that day. I find the food is so-so because I am very particular about freshness of sashimi. My favourite is still Sun with Moon sashimi which is real fresh.

Last Thursday night, met up with bestie at China Square Central.
More under the cut here

Had a great party on Saturday night at IndoChine with great music and great people. Fashionably yours is a happy girl drinking and dancing like there is no tomorrow. Met lots of friends there and feeling so good. Party till the wee hours and slept at 4am. I love my favourite cosmopolitan. What a nice weekend. Life is GREAT.

Darling and fashionably yours
I miss him. He is now back in Bali where he is based.
Please come back asap to see me.


Party time

No comments: