Saturday, September 4, 2010

Under the weather

Fashionably yours is feeling so tiring and sleepy today. This is because I drank too much green tea last night and couldn't sleep well.  Also due to my nose is acting up. Was under the weather on Tuesday. It was a virus attack according to my company doctor.  This flu bugs caught me off guard. I was alright the whole of Monday.  Suddenly I was sneezing like mad on Monday night when fashionably yours was getting ready for bed.  On Tuesay woke up with a really bad nose and feeling so weak that I need to sleep the whole day to recuperate.  Wednesday was still not well enough to go work, so stayed home to rest. Now I am feeling much better but I want more rest.  This bugs is very strong and spreading around. Many of my friends and colleagues are down with sore throat, coughing, fever and running nose.   Need to drink lots of water and eat fruits. Gonna eat grapefruit and golden kiwi fruits shortly.

Take care everyone, don't let the bugs hit you.  Cheers :)

No comments: