Saturday, August 14, 2010

Lunch at Trattoria Italian Kitchen

Last Wednesday went to eat at Trattoria Italian Kitchen at 313 Somerset for a colleague's farewell lunch.

Trattoria Italian Kitchen
The deco inside the restaurant

Starter
Some tomatoes with cream on biscuits

Calamari
This is my one of my favourite
Yummy

Bacon on top of Melon
This is another of my favourite
Yummy
Ceasar Salad
Spaghetti


Aglio Oglio


Lingunie with tomatoes and bacon
which is my dish. I find it so so only


Another spaghetti
Our table
So many spaghetti on the table
that I cannot recall which is which

My hot cup of tea

Dessert
Chocolate pudding

Dessert
Strawberry pudding
which I had

I like the strawberry pudding, which tasted sweet.  I find the ceasar salad and spaghetti is so so only.  Not that fantastic.  However the calamari and bacon on melon are simply heaven.  It is a nice place to chill out and I might go back again to try out their pizza.  I feel that the spaghetti which my babyface cooked is much nicer than theirs.  Other than that, good service and friendly staff.

Last but not least, wishing my colleague all the best :)

No comments: