Sunday, July 4, 2010

World Cup 2010

Wow ! now we are entering the 2nd half of 2010.  What have you done in the 1st half of 2010 ? Time to review your new year resolution.  As for me, many things happened in the first half of 2010 and was quite an unpleasant ride and rough path.  However now I am beginning to see light at the end of the tunnel and praying from now onwards it will be a pleasant and smooth ride. 

Fashionably yours have not been blogging recently but very busy with work and watching World Cup.  I am a World Cup addict.  Tonight there is no match to watch and I am missing world cup now during this short break.  Fashionably yours totally enjoyed last night match between Germany and Argentina.  Glad Germany won. I love Klose.  Now Paraguay can share bus with Argentina and Brazil to go home. They can sing together don't cry for me Argentina on the bus.  Sorry to Argentina, Brazil and Paraguay's fans.  I feel that Germany will be this World Cup champion.

My life is still very happening and fashionably yours have many updates which I will find time to blog. Thus stay tuned.  Thanks for visiting my blog regularly despite my irregularly updates.  Neverthess, thanks for your support.

Have a nice week ahead and enjoy the remainder of the World Cup matches for those of you who are watching.

Cheers:)

No comments: