Friday, September 11, 2009

The Body Shop Bazaar

Some backdated updates.  3 Friday ago, was at The Body Shop Bazaar at Plaza Singapura.  It was so crowded and lots of good bargains.  Fashionably yours quened up for about 30 minutes to make payment at the cashier counter.  Shall let the pictures do the talking.

My purchases
Bought above SGD80 will entitled each customer to SGD20 bodyshop voucher to be used at Plaza Singapura outlet only.  Besides there is a free gift of a bodyscrub, shower gel and a pouch.  Fashionably yours got all the free gifts and the SGD20 voucher.  I would say this bazaar is quite similar to their warehouse sales because the prices are comparable.  I only bought what I need.  The honey and oat facial mask is good and I like the Vitamin E facial mask too.  I also bought the spa wisdom body scrub which was the special offer of the day....Yippee good bargains and I am a happy girl.  Confession of a true blue shopaholic looking for good bargains.
If you have any good bargains, feel free to share with me.  Thanks.

No comments: