Sunday, January 9, 2011

My 1st week of 2011

Fashionably yours worked very hard and shopped very hard in the 1st week of 2011.  Work was very busy and have been working till very late at night.  Only get to go home from work when the moon was out last week. It has been a hectic week at work last week and feel so tiring. Thank God I have a good rest this weekend.  Last Friday was the first time in 2011 that I went home early while the sky was still bright and that makes me very happy.  I must try to go home from work while the sky is still bright often. 

Have been doing my lunch time retail therapy last week.  Shopping happily online and at the malls.  Bought heels, flats, dresses, supplementaries, toiletries and food.  Guess my CNY clothes and shoes are settled.  Have you bought your CNY clothes and shoes/heels ?  Better shop early to avoid disappointment such as don't have your sizes.  Now next on the list is to shop for CNY goodies such as pineapple tarts, sweets, love letters, etc.....I wanna shop at Takashimaya CNY fest which I think will begin this Thursday.

Now fashionably yours is sipping my hot cup of camomile tea while blogging.  Bliss.

Have a good week ahead everyone and happy shopping for CNY.

Cheers :)

No comments: