Saturday, October 30, 2010

Last Saturday of October 2010

Today is the last Saturday of October 2010.  In about 7 weeks time, Christmas will be here and in about 8 weeks time, 2011 arrives.  The Christmas decorations are up in Orchard Road now.  It has different colour for different sector.  I saw pink, blue and purple deco. I love the purple deco along Somerset. 

Fashionably yours do not enjoy my 2010 so far.  It has been a roller coaster ride so far in 2010 for me.  More tears and sadness than happiness.  Always telling my friends to wake me up when 2010 ended.  Well, I hope 2010 will end with a good note and begin 2011 with a good note for me.  Nevertheless, will let go and let god. 

Last but not least, thanking everyone for your support by visiting and reading my blog.  Feel free to come by my blog anytime.  I will try to update my blog whenever possible.

Wishing everyone a fantastic weekend and Happy Halloween.

Cheers *hugs*

No comments: