Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Drinks

On Monday evening, fashionably yours chillax at Starbucks Paragon after knocking off from work.  It was not crowded and plentiful of seats. Now I am so loving Starbucks Peppermint Mocha.  Have been drinking it again and again and so irresisitable.  Feel free to share with me me What is your favourite drinks from Starbucks ?

My favourite drink - Starbucks Peppermint Mocha



The mugs at Starbucks


Cute bear



Yesterday was feeling like something was missing in my life.  Oh well, fashionably yours realized have not been drinking tea since Monday.  So happy to drink my hot cup of Passion fruit tea from Dome in the afternoon at work.

My Passion fruit tea from Dome.



So much so about drinks, gonna have some beauty sleep soon.  Good Night and sweet dreams everyone.

No comments: