Sunday, January 1, 2012

Happy New Year

Hello everybody

Fashionably yours is back.  First of all, let me wish everybody a happy and blessed new year 2012.  May good health, happiness, peace, love and joy be with you always.

This is my first blog post on 1st Jan 2012 and first blog post from my new house on the first Sunday of 2012.  Yes fashionably yours has just shifted to my new place last month.  Still very busy with unpacking.  It is so stressful and tiring shifting house.  Been busy with renovations, packing, shopping around to buy big ticket items such as beds, sofa, dining table set, etc.  More or less has settled down by now but still unpacking some more boxes.  It is all my stuff.  Hope to unpack them asap but  I can be lazy at times.  Taking my own sweet time to unpack.  The daily necessities have been unpacked as of now.

Herewith are some breathtaking views of the fireworks displays against the panoramic city skyline from the comfort of my house. Hello 2012 :)






Fashionably yours can view these fireworks display from the comfort of my new house.  I can see the cityskyscrapers and marina bay sands from my house everyday.  I am a happy girl.

I will try to blog as often as I can.  Thanks for visiting my blog and the support.  Please continue to do so.



No comments: