Thursday, June 23, 2011

Thank God

Fashionably yours has been telling my colleagues that I want the purple and pink coke can glass from MacDonald since the promotions started.  Different week has different colour promotions.  When we upsize our value meal, the coke can glass will be given to us free.  I already have the pink coke can glass a few weeks ago. 

Yesterday was the last day for the purple coke can glass promotions.  Fashionably yours went to their Centrepoint and Heeren outlets during lunch hour but was sold out.  I was so disappointed and told myself maybe it was not meant for me to collect the purple coke can glass. 

Went back to office to work in the afternoon after lunch.  Then I walked around the office and told my close buddies that both the outlets I went to has sold out the  purple coke can glass.  Suddenly we saw there is one purple coke can glass on another colleague's table.  I approached him and he said he can give it to me. He doesn't want it.  OMG fashionably yours was overjoy and so happy.  Yeah thank God for answering my prayer.

I wanted the purple coke can glass and seek it in my own ways but was to no avail.  God has better plans for me.  God gave me the purple coke can glass through this wonderful angel at work.  Sometimes we cannot get the things we want in life in our own ways.  This is because God has better plans for us.  He knows what is good for us including our wants and needs.  Let me share these bible quotes here :

Mathew 7:7 to 8
Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you.
For everyone who asks receives; the one who seeks finds; and to the one who knocks, the door will be opened.


Jeremiah 29:11
For I know the plans I have for you, "declares the LORD, "plans to proper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.


Presenting my Purple coke can glass

No comments: