Thursday, April 2, 2009

My favourite cuppacino from Caffe Cova

Love sipping my favourite cuppacino from Caffe Cova.


I also like their pastries and cakes. Yum, yum......my favourite is Caffe Cova's Sacher cake. It was a very busy day at work but with lots of laughters and fun and most importantly get to sip my favourite cuppacino from Caffe Cova while I was working in the office. Lovely. Will be back for more cuppacino from Caffe Cova. I get good service whenever I was at Caffe Cova. Guess the staff there recognised me. They sometimes do catering for some private events. I was surprised the staff even greeted me when they saw me at the private events which I attended. A nice place to chill out for tea/coffee and pastries.

Address: 290 Orchard Road #01-20A Paragon Shopping Centre Tel: 6733 0777

No comments: