Saturday, October 27, 2012

My Hari Raya Haji Friday - A Public Holiday

TGIF and it is a Public Holiday.  Happy Holiday everyone.  Fashionably yours went to do some grocery shoppings at Holland Village.  At the same time, I dropped by Lim's Art and bought some candles.  I love candles. Lim's Art currently are having some sales up to 50% off for regular price items and my candles are 30% off.  What a steal and making me a happy girl.  I really enjoy shopping at Lim's Art because their things are so beautiful and at times can find some very unique items to my liking.  


My purchases - 2 candles
 All lights up 
 My lunch of the day :  teriyaki salmon bento from umisushi


This is my first time eating bento from umisushi.  I find the rice are not those Japanese sticky rice.  However the teriyaki salmon and potato salad tasted yummy.  I love their udon and sushi though.

No comments: